Friday, September 20, 2019

Insecurities

Hey, y'all.

It's Victor here. Here to tell you all that I'm still alive, and still writing. I've been making a lot of headway with some of my stories. Although I think my pace slowed down a little. I also wanted to take the time to share with you all a bit about myself. Buckle up, because things are about to get deep!

So as the title of this post suggests, today's topic will be a bit about my insecurities. I won't give you the whole picture or anything. I'm still a bit reserved about putting myself out there on the internet. Probably always will be. But, yes, I have insecurities. Come on, I'm only human. And some of those insecurities have to do with my writing. Honestly, sometimes I feel a bit unsatisfied with the work I've published, even though I've tried editing the story and the way it was written as much as I could before I actually hit the "Submit" button on Amazon. This holds especially true for some of my latest works. I won't say which. I'll have you figure it out for yourselves, and make your own judgments.

And it doesn't help, at all, when I look over my records lately and see how my works are doing. I'll give you a hint: so keeping my day job.

That's all I really wanted to share with you right now. Thanks for putting up with me and my less-than-subtle whining.

Happy reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment