Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New Story Ideas

Hey, followers of my blog! So, this was sooner than I expected. But I couldn't help myself. I wanted to share a new story idea I just thought of. It takes place in the far, far, far, far, far future, where virtual reality games exist. 
Here's what I have planned for this story: It'll mostly take place in a virtual reality MMORPG (Mass Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) game. But it won't be like the show Sword Art Online, story-wise. It'll be more like a slice of life comedy. Just some regular school kids spending their spare time on online games. The only kind of drama will be the stories of the game they play. And the only action will be when they're completing quests, grinding, or taking part in events.
So, what do you think? Post your thoughts!
Well, that's it for me now.
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment