Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy Fourth of July, Plus Some Plans For the Future

Hey, everyone!

Happy Fourth of July! 2019! Wow, time sure flies by so fast. It's already been over half a year. I hope everyone's having a good time. I know I am, just chilling on my day off and all that.

I'm still brushing up my latest complete novel. I do that every couple of minutes, watching TV in between as a sort of break. Or working on my other novel.

Now on to my plans. As you all probably can tell, I'm someone who writes on impulse. It can be a bit of a struggle for me to stick to one project all the time. I've currently got a few stories in the works, that I've done side by side, with more focus on whatever sticks with me at the time, depending on my mood. I've added a few things to the sequel to a horror/supernatural action novel that I published a couple of years ago. I'm not sure how that's turning out, though I get a bummer feeling while working on it. I hope to get that done with as soon as possible. But now I've been getting an itch to start on the sequel to the latest novel that I just completed. I don't think I can put it off for long, which will just push all my other projects in the back burner. As I had always thought, fantasy with a bit of comedy is just my kind of story. Though action-packed is seem to be what I tend to go for as well.

Anyway, that's all I have to report right now.

Again, Happy Fourth of July! And happy reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment