Sunday, August 4, 2019

Writing Updates

Hey, everyone!

I hope you've all had a great summer. Mine is pretty much sweltering. But that's to be expected living in an island state.

Anyway, as I had mentioned in my earlier blog, I've decided to work on a sequel to my fantasy novel, Quest for the Witch. It is what some people would call an "Isekai" story, in that it's about how a bunch of kids from our world somehow end up in another world, which, for this story, happens to be the world of Gwendolyn the Eternal Witch. I've been moving pretty quickly through the story, but I'm sure I'll slow down, eventually. I might be more experienced at writing than when I first started the previous story, but it's not like I'm a master of it. Even now, I'm struggling with two other stories that I've been working on, one to the point of taking a seat in my backlog again.

I'll be focusing on the two fantasy works on my plate for a while. Maybe when I'm done, I'll finally get to working on the final main novel of a teen series I've really taken a liking towards, the supernatural, sci-fi thriller series, the Ben and Co. Novels. I purposely left some questions left unanswered in the last novel I published, Extraterrestrial which will be followed up on in the next one. Can any of you guess what to expect in the next novel? If not, too bad. I'm not going to give any more hints than I already did in the novel.

Anyway, that's all the updates I could think to give you.

Happy reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment