Friday, October 25, 2019

UPDATE

Hey everyone!

How are you all doing? I'm fine. Just living life like usual. My book sales remain depressing, borderline hopeless. I go to work like anyone else, watch TV like anyone else, and write whenever I feel like it. Aaaaand that's about it.

. . .

. . .

Well, maybe not. I think I'm close to reaching the final leg for one of my stories, while the other one is still in the middle part. Just a couple of more chapters and a new book will be on Amazon with all the rest. I hope their sales aren't as bad as what the others have been going through recently, even though I don't think they turned out that bad. I was really satisfied with the way Quest For The Witch turned out. I would go so far as to call it one of my best works. Maybe that's why I'm so attracted to the story right now than with my longer running series. I've already got one more novel planned after the sequel that I'm currently working on, as well as a couple of side stories to add to the overall series.

Well that's all from your favorite indie, self-published underdog writer.

Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment