Tuesday, October 27, 2020

A New Story

 Hey, everyone!

I hope you're all safe and sound, and generally doing good. My life's still pretty much so-so. Anyway, as you can see from the title of this post, I'm here to talk about a new story I've decided to start on here on this blog. It's called the The Mysteries of the Community Service Club. Just like the title says it's a story about members of a high school Community Service Club who gets involved with mysteries. The story takes place in a small town in Japan and, if you've already read the first chapter, the members of the club all have some kind of superpower.

Now, if you've been following my blog for a really, really long time, you'll know that I've been planning to write a sort of spin-off story based on the universe of one of my earlier series, the Ben and Co. Novels. As we get further and further into the story of the Community Service Club, you'll start to notice elements from the Ben and Co. Novels showing up here and there.

Now, I know my track record for online stories has been shaky. I have one more online story that's still ongoing, but I've put a pause on it for a while now. However, I hope to be more consistent with The Mysteries of the Community Service Club. It's the kind of story that I've wanted to try writing for a while now, and I hope to give you, the readers, the feeling that you're reading a light novel, a popular form of novel from Japan.

Even though I do think ahead about what I want in my stories, I really don't know how they'll turn out in the end. I never really plan the whole thing and just add whatever comes to mind, forcing it to fit. This new story will be no different. But what I do know is that sometimes the story'll be slow, and sometimes it'll be fast. There'll be comedy, drama, suspense, and maybe, just maybe, a little action.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. I'm gonna get back to writing the next chapter now.

Happy reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment