Sunday, May 15, 2022

A Small Update

 Hey everyone!

Wow! It's been a while since I've done a proper blog post. As you can probably tell, I'm still surviving and living life at my own pace. If you've been following me on Twitter, you probably know that I've been really lagging around with my writing. What can I say? The world's full of distractions for a guy like me. And lately, I've been getting a lot of days where I just want to laze around.

But I'm still writing. I'm really close to finishing my latest Emeron book, and I've started a new story on this blog that expands on that world. I probably shouldn't have done that while dillydallying with the other stories I'm writing.

As I mentioned before, I started a new story on this blog that takes place in the world of Emeron. It's called The Vampire's Coffee Shop and is basically about a girl from our world named Peggy who somehow fell into the magical world of Emeron through a random portal that showed up out of nowhere. Unlike previous stories, this one will be light and a record of the characters' daily lives. I've always wanted to write a slice-of-life story, one with such minimal drama that it's hardly noticeable, and yet definitely there. But as most of my stories are action-based, I do have insecurities about how well it'll go. It will have some exciting moments, but nothing like the battles between good and evil my previous/current stories have.

When you have the time, I hope you'll check it out.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Be safe out there and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment