Thursday, January 12, 2023

Plans for 2023

 Hey everyone. 

Wow. It's been a really long time since my last proper blog. Everything else was just chapters of my stories that I wanted to share with you. 

Let's get right to it.

First off, I am currently working on the second part of Lucy's Emeron Journey. When I say that, I mean I just started it. I should have done so earlier, but I got sidetracked with The Vampire's Coffee Shop that you all know I write on this blog. I still plan on focusing on that as well. I have a few story arcs planned out, one of that is particularly properly adventurous for a fantasy story.

Speaking stories I'm writing on my blog, there's also The Mysteries of the Community Service Club. With my focus currently on Emeron-related stories, the CSC stories have been added to the backlog. I do hope to complete the second volume before the end of the year, but who knows what the future holds?

Finally, my resolution for the year is to get at least one new book out on Amazon. But with how sales have been going the last couple of years, I may eventually just switch to putting everything fully on this blog. Only time can really tell in that regard, though.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. 

Happy reading, everyone. Here's to a better year for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment