Sunday, April 30, 2023

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

 Hey everyone!

So, like it says in the title, I got a big announcement. This May 11th will mark the tenth anniversary of the Silverwest Trilogy!!! 

Wow. I can't believe that it's been that long since I started writing about the adventures of Marcus and his fellow warlocks. To celebrate, I have decided to make the eBook version of the first book in the series FREE for purchase on Amazon. So mark your calendars!

From May 11th to May 15th, 2023, the Kindle eBook version of Silverwest Manor, Silverwest Trilogy Book 1, will cost ZERO dollars!

The Silverwest Trilogy has a place near and dear to my heart because not only is it the first book series I've ever completed, it's also probably around where I felt my writing skills really started to flourish. I've come a long way since then, but I know I still got a long way to go before I can even hope to reach the same heights as the greatest writers from my childhood, J. K. Rowling, Eoin Colfer and Cornelia Funke, to name a few.

I want to thank everyone who has given me their support for all these years, and I want to thank you as well for taking the time out of your lives to read my stories. Nothing would make me happier as a writer to know that there are people out there who enjoy the worlds I've spun with the words I weave.

Happy reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment