Saturday, August 19, 2023

Announcement: Releases On Hold

 Hey everyone.


As you all know by now, Maui, and island from my home state of Hawaii is going through an unprecedented disaster and its aftermath. In light of that, I won't be posting any stories for a while as a way of showing respect and solidarity. Especially my current Mysteries of the Community Service Club volume for obvious reasons. 

I'll still be writing, of course. But until I feel it is appropriate, this blog will be more quiet than usual.

If you feel like you want to help the people of Maui some way, please consider making a donation to help with disaster relief and rebuilding. I will provide a link below with resources and instructions for that. But if you're wary about things over the internet, please reach out to banks, news sources and organizations you trust instead to donate or help out there.

Want to help those devastated by the Maui wildfires? Here’s how

No comments:

Post a Comment