Saturday, November 25, 2023

One Story Ends, Another Begins

 Hey Everyone!

I hope you're all having a happy Thanksgiving weekend. I thought I'd take the time to talk to you about what I've been up to and what my next plan is.

As you all know, I recently completed the main storyline of The Vampire's Coffee Shop. As as said before, with it over, I intend to get back to working on The Mysteries of the Community Service Club (or CSC for short). I had put the second volume of the CSC series on hold out of respect for people recovering from a recent tragic event. This is due to the core of the story arc.

In addition to resuming writing CSC, I am also currently writing the final book of the Lucy's Emeron Journey series. I've already completed a couple of chapters, but hit a roadblock there. Until I get over that, I plan to write a brand new series.

I know in my last blog post, I said I wanted to take a break from Emeron stories and write something set in our world. And the next story I've decided to write DOES take place on Earth. But the story will have connections to Emeron. What that connection is, I'll keep to myself for now. I will, however, give you a hint: it has to do with the origin of the Emeron series.

I've always wanted to make my own expanding universe with stories connecting to each other in some way much like how DC and Marvel did with their superheroes, and the World of Emeron has become that universe.

Anyway, that's all I got to say for now. Thanks so much for following my on my journey as a writer and I hope you continue to enjoy my stories going forward.

Happy reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment