Saturday, January 6, 2024

Hello, 2024

 Hey everyone!

I hope you've all had a great New Year's holiday! Mine was okay. Not as bright or colorful as the New Years' of my childhood, but that's just a part of growing up.

Anyway. It's a new year with new tasks to take care of.

First up, now that I've completed both The Vampire's Coffee Shop and Volume 2 of The Mysteries of the Community Service Club, I will compile all the chapters into books which I'll publish on Amazon. There will only be paperback versions while the stories will stay up on my blog for you all to keep enjoying for free. But if you like holding a physical book better than reading on a computer screen, or you like my stories enough to support me, feel free to buy them or any of my other books HERE. I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'll be going radio silent while I take care of the book compiling and publishing. But once that's taken care of, I'll be back writing in earnest.

As mentioned in Good-bye, 2023, I will be working on the last volume of Lucy's Emeron Journey as well as start on the next volume of The Mysteries of the Community Service Club. In addition, I'm going to be starting another brand new fantasy story and one I hope I can put all my heart and soul into, much like I aspired with all my other stories. No promises there won't be any hiccups though.

Here's to a better year with you all! Happy New Year, and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment