Sunday, May 31, 2015

A New Comic II/And in other news . . .

So, here we are once again. And so soon. Well, you know how you get something new and you want to use it right away? And when you start using it, you keep using it frequently for a while? That's what it is with me and that new comic-making app I got. Once again, a character from the Ben and Co. novel series will be introduced. These comics are meant to be more humorous than the novels they're based on. They are also just for fun so don't expect any really good effort or variety. (I'm too cheap to buy more variety like different kind clothes for the characters, anyway.)



Also, in other news, I'm still working on the second Paladin Academy novel. I mostly have an idea of where I want the story to lead, but it can be a struggle trying to think of a way to lead to the end point. I'll try to finish the next chapter as soon as possible. All these comics about Ben and Co. makes me want to hurry up and start on their next adventure.

Anyway, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment