Thursday, June 20, 2019

Poetry and Stuff in Backlog

Hey, everyone!

Surprised? I bet you didn't expect another blog post so soon. But here it is! 

So, just a quick update, but as the title of this post suggests, I've been getting the poetry bug lately. I've written down several poems in a little bit of my downtime. And after a while, I got to thinking I want to share them with you. I'll post one or two poems at a time, maybe as a weekly thing until I run out. But you all better be prepared. These poems are expressions of my feelings and views. Expect plenty of them to show just how petty I am on the inside. And there are some not petty stuff mixed in too. 

Now, on to my main writing biz. As you all probably know from my previous posts, I've been focusing on a really old project of mine, titled "Quest for the Witch". It was actually the first story I started working on for my Hubpages blog. I'm pleased to announce that I've just got a few more chapters to go before I finish with it. Because I'm focused on that, some of my other writing projects have been put on a growing backlog list of stuff. But have no fear, I'll be back on the other book series' soon enough.

Anyway, here's a little intro to "Quest for the Witch" to give you an idea of what the story is about:

Alexandra has lived most of her life trapped in an old witch's tower. But on her sixteenth birthday, after attempting to escape, and failing miserably, she is given the chance to leave her home and go on an adventure, like she always dream. The catch: she just has to go on a quest for the witch. Now, along with Caesar, her friend, she must journey across the country and face the perils of dark magic that infects the land while taking on the witch's final task to her.

Well? Did that catch your interest? Did it? Did it?

If so, you can look forward to the full novel that'll likely come out in about a month or so. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy the poems I'll be putting on this blog site, which I'll call collectively "Petty and Not Petty Series".

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment