Sunday, April 25, 2021

Writing Pause

 Hey, everyone!

I hope you've all had a good April. Mine was okay. 

So, I'm writing this post right now to tell you all I got an announcement. As you could tell from the title of this post, I've decided to take a break from my writing for a bit. It's nothing major, really. Now that I've finished Volume One of The Mysteries of the Community Service Club series, I'm going to put all the chapters together into a book to be published in paperback. I think I said something along those lines way back when. But don't worry, I don't plan on taking the chapters down from my blog. Instead, the book volume will be paperback only. Please be sure to support me when it comes out!

Just between you and me, I'm going to add a bonus chapter that's exclusive to the book. Meaning, it's a chapter that I haven't shared with you on this blog.

Other than that, I also still need to work on the second half of Tales of the Witch. I'm done writing the whole thing, but the document still needs to be edited and brushed up like with Volume One of The Mysteries of the Community Service Club. I hope to have that published by the end of next month.

That's all I got to say right now.

Stay safe out there, and happy reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment