Saturday, May 8, 2021

Writing Update

 Hi everyone!

It's me, your favorite indie writer again, here to give you an update on all things my writing.

So, as you know, I decided to split my latest fantasy novel, Tales of the Witch, into two volumes, labeled parts one and two. But lately, I've come to realize that I may have overestimated the number of pages that led me to that decision. Well, it's too late now, so I'll just stick to the plan to get out the second half of the story before combining them into a single omnibus volume. I've just finished brushing up the second volume, and getting ready to publish it on Kindle.

When I'm done with all that, I'm going to work on publishing the paperback version of The Mysteries of the Community Service Club Volume One. I've brushed up the contents a little, but I haven't gotten around to making the book cover yet. And then there's making an account on another publishing platform, which I decided to do with this series. I'm still not sure what their regulations and stuff are, regarding novels like The Mysteries of the Community Service Club.

Speaking of which, going forward, I'm going to abbreviate the title for The Mysteries of the Community Service Club for my future posts. From now on, I'll label the story as CSC. So when the next chapter of the club's story comes out, it'll be under CSC.

And, at last, I will be returning back to working on the Paladin Academy Chronicles. I've left that series alone for way too long. So long, in fact, that I'm beginning to lose sight of the story. I'll have to be careful as I write the next book. I barely even remember what I had wrote already about the villains' goals. I already had to redo the series once because of how much of a mess it was. I so hope I don't have to do anything like that again. I've already had to do it twice more.

Which leads me to my final bit of news, which regards my Dandy Monsters series and the Shadow Slayers series. Regarding the Dandy Monsters, I've decided to put that on hold for a bit while I focus on other things. It's the same with Shadow Slayers. I was already writing up a sequel, but halfway through, things got bad, and I decided to do the whole thing over.

That's all I have to say for now. I hope you all get to check out my books when they come out. Your support is much appreciated. Stay safe out there.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment