Saturday, May 22, 2021

Quick Update

 Hey everyone!

It's me, Victor again! I just wanted to give you all a quick update of what I've been up to this week.

So, first off, like I mentioned in some of my previous posts, I wanted to try and use a different platform to publish the book form of The Mysteries of the Community Service Club. The platform I chose was Barnes & Noble. They have a self-publishing service that I wanted to try. I made an account and did all the usual account-making stuff, but when it came time to make the book, there was a snag. They didn't have any programs to make the cover. 

It would seem simple enough to just make the cover part by part, but I didn't have the resources to make a satisfying cover. At least, I could not produce anything satisfactory with the programs I had and found.

In the end, I wasted a whole ton of time and risk (there's always a risk when you're trusting your personal info to a new platform). So, I gave up and decided to just stick with Kindle for now. I've already submitted everything so expect the book to be available on Amazon in a matter of days.

As I mentioned before, the first volume of The Mysteries of the Community Service Club will be paperback only. I want to keep the digital version available on my blog so everyone can continue to read it for free. But it would be nice if you could support me by purchasing a copy of the book. There's even an exclusive bonus chapter that won't ever be available online.

Also, an announcement! 

Starting next week, I will be posting chapters of the next story arc for The Mysteries of the Community Service Club. The post titles will be abbreviated "CSC" for Community Service Club. I hope you look forward to it.

That's all I got to say today.

Happy reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment