Saturday, August 2, 2014

1000 Page Views!

As the title suggests, I now have a total of 1039 page views since I first started blogging! Though, most of those page views are coming from the link I posted on some of my Hubpage articles.
Right now the page dedicated to my Ben and Co. Novel series have the most views out of all the pages I made. The My Books page, with pretty much my whole bibliography has the second most views. But even though it received so many views, I wonder why there haven't been any sales up. Sadly, my whole Amazon account only ever gets sales in the single digit per month. That can be really disheartening when you're sure that your work is really good, and other great writers, or professional writers have thought so too. But I guess that means I still have a lot more stuff ahead of me that I need to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment