Monday, June 22, 2020

Online Stories

Hi everyone!

Been a while huh? Well, as you can all tell by the title, I've decided to try and bring back online stories. I used to write all my stories on Hubpages.com, including most of the novels you'll find HERE. But I had decided to quit after a couple of years of that due to my own fading participation in the community. Back when I was a member of the Hubpages community, I tried posting at least one chapter a week. That became harder and harder for reasons you can find in my previous posts.

So why am I getting back to posting online stories instead of focusing only on my novels, as I had. Well, because I have a few projects that I've put on hold that I'd like to see come back, but don't see being published as books anymore. One such project is my detective short stories series,
The Paranormal Debunker. I already compiled the stories I wrote into a book which you can find HERE, but I still had plenty more ideas for future chapters that I haven't got around to writing. Going forward, those chapters will be exclusive to this blog.

The Paranormal Debunker is, like I said, a series of detective stories, starring a ghost hunter named Tai-Long Keung, narrated by his son, Tony, who go around investigating haunted houses only to find something else instead most of the time.

I was also working on a sci-fi story that looks into the lives of kids in the future playing a virtual reality game. I put that aside for some of my other projects, but I'd like to get back to that one as well.

But although I plan to get back to posting stories online, I don't expect to do it often or regularly because of my other priorities. However, if you're interested, go ahead and give those stories a shot. I'll have them all archived in a link called "Online Stories" which you can find in the menu bar.

Oh! And also, I just published my latest fantasy novel, which is a sequel to Quest for the Witch. Titled, Journey with a Witch, it follows the adventures of three kids from our world who somehow end up in a world of magic. In order to get back, they'll have to travel with a witch named Gwendolyn as she continues her own journey, fighting evil wizards and helping people.

Starting tomorrow, the ebook version of the story will be FREE for a limited time. So hurry and get your copy before it's too late!


Find the eBook here: >>LINK<<

No comments:

Post a Comment