Saturday, June 13, 2020

Recycling Characters II

Hi everyone.

It's me again, your favorite, lazy and easily distracted writer. So, if you've been following me on Twitter, you probably know by now that I've finished writing one of my novels, which will be the sequel of Quest for the Witch, which will be called Journey With A Witch. I'll be publishing it on Amazon Kindle eventually, but when is another matter. The brushing up and editing are easy enough, but I also have to think about and make the cover art, which is not an easy thing to do when you only have a really outdated computer with a faulty mouse and the art skills of a toddler. I do have a smartphone, but drawing on it probably won't get me what I'm looking for. But I'll have to make do with what I got and come up with something.

Anyway, that's not really what I wanted to talk about in this post. What I really wanted to talk about are my writing plans going forward. When I finished Journey With A Witch, I was planning to go back to my other fantasy series, the Paladin Academy Chronicles, while also focusing on the final installment of my Ben and Co. novel series. But I couldn't fight this urge to start on the next book in the Eternal Witch Saga.

Just going by the title of this blog, you can probably guess what I've got planned for it. That's right! It's finally time for me to RECYCLE CHARACTERS!! This means that characters from my other series will be showing up in the Eternal Witch Saga. I had actually planned to expand the world that one of my series was set in, but decided to put that on the world of the Eternal Witch instead. As for who'll be getting recycled, you'll just have to find that out when the book gets out.

That's all I got to say for now, so this is where I bring the blog post to a close.

But before that, with news that Covid-19 is resurging, I would like to remind everyone to remember to be careful. A disease like the coronavirus should never be underestimated. And it's likely to be even more devastating than ever before.

So stay safe, keep up the social distancing and hopefully, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment