Saturday, September 27, 2014

Plan Announcement Time

Hey, so I wanted to make an announcement here on my blog about one of the stories I've been working on in Hubpages. Right now, I'm very close to finishing the first book of my rebooted Paladin Academy series. Chances are, the last chapter will be out by the end of next week at the earliest. Maybe even earlier than that. After that, I'll brush them up a bit and then publish the chapters as one full novel and eBook. Unfortunately, however, for the eBook, Kindle says that the books can not be digital anywhere else if I publish it as an eBook. So, I intend to leave the chapters up on Hubpages for everyone to read for at least one more week. That's how I did it for some of my other previous works such as the Ben and Co. novels and Book One of the Shadow Slayers Trilogy. Once that week is up, they'll be taken off my Hubpages site for good and by another week, the full story will be available on Amazon and Createspace.

Look forward to my latest full novel! Happy reading everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment