Friday, October 10, 2014

Ghost Hunting Detectives

Hey, so with the first book of my Paladin Academy reboot done, I thought I'd take the time to focus more on my mystery short story series, The Paranormal Debunker. To those of you who don't know about them, the stories are of a Chinese American former police detective, Tai-long Keung who hung up the badge to become a ghost hunter. Chronicling his adventures is his son, Tony, just like how Watson did with Sherlock Holmes. Although Keung really believes in the paranormal, he usually ends up proving the opposite, that there were no ghosts involved, and that it was just dangerous criminals, conspiracies or tricks. There are so far, ELEVEN stories out. Three more planned stories are left. I might write more stories if I ever get struck by inspiration again, but only the spirits would know when that would be.
If you want to check out the Paranormal Debunker's cases, you can start HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment