Thursday, October 23, 2014

Rebooted Series

Hey, so I know I just talked about my rebooted fantasy series on Bubblews, but I wanted to talk about it again here. So, a long time ago, I wrote a series called Paladin Academy. This was when I was a high school student and still dreaming about becoming a writer in the future. I published the story on Amazon for Kindle, and it ended up being called the WORST BOOK EVER WRITTEN.
Since that comment, I procrastinated a little, but eventually took the whole series down from Amazon with plans to rewrite it all again. I procrastinated on that too, because I was busy with other stories, I had a job, and I was, and still am, studying for a Masters' in psychology.
Just yesterday, I republished the first book of the series, titled First Semester Magic. That comment called my book the worst book ever is still there. I just made the book an update, after all. But I can assure you that the book is WAY different from when the comment was posted. You can check it out by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment