Saturday, July 5, 2014

Posting

This post will be about,  well, posting. I'm not complaining when I say that it's hard to keep posting almost as frequently as every day. It's not like I can just think of something new just like that every day.

So, I wanted to warn you, followers of my blog,  that I might post less frequently as I've had up to this point. Although I'd like to keep writing,  there are other things that I have to do that there is no getting out of. Not to mention,  every now and then I just need a break.  I am only human, after all.

I will try to post as frequently as possible on this blog,  but it'll depend on whether there is anything I can. One thing I don't want to do is to play like a broken record and repeat things over and over, and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment