Sunday, July 27, 2014

Where I Write

Today, I wanted to talk about the websites I publish my writing at, and what I write in those websites.

Obviously, as an independent writer of novels, I've published my books on Amazon. I have like six different novels out, both as ebook and paperback. But before those novels came out on Amazon, as you know, I release a story chapter by chapter on Hubpages. My Hubpages account is where most of the action takes place. But I am working on another novel, the final Silverwest Trilogy book using Google Docs, so no one other than me has ever seen it, and won't until I finish and release it on Amazon.

From time to time, I also post on Bubblews as a way to earn a little extra money, even if only by a little amount. Hubpages does pay, but I'm not likely to see that money for a good many years. I don't post of Bubblews a lot, so I still haven't gotten a check from my income yet. But just a few minutes ago, I posted 2 articles after several months.

That's all I wanted to talk about today. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment