Thursday, July 24, 2014

This Week

So, this week, I've been focused a lot on the final Silverwest Trilogy novel and Paladin Academy novel. I really wanted to finish the Silverwest Trilogy novel as soon as possible, and that's partly why progress in it has increased. Still, there is still a lot more to go for that one. And chances are, it's going to have a page number less than the previous two novels. I'd rather like to make it at least as close to long as the previous two books, but as a bit of a realist, I won't make any promises.
As for my Paladin Academy reboot novel, I think it's getting on nicely. The various different incidents and stories I've put in it are more jointed for a nicer flow in the story than its previous incarnation. And I think the writing has improved tenfold. Of course, there is still a lot of room left for me to grow as a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment