Thursday, July 17, 2014

Slow Pace

Hey, so it's been a while since my last post. Actually, I've been going at most of my writing in a slower pace, it seems. I've got maybe two chapters of my Paladin Academy story out this week, and am still working on the latest chapter of Spiritual. It's just one of those weeks when I'm not feeling as up to writing as I would in other weeks. It happens. And along with some other business that I had to take care of, I just decided to take a break now and then, a few hours of me time before I got back into my writing. But I'm sure the motivation will come back again soon enough. I'm pretty much close to finishing the next chapter of Spiritual and will probably get more chapters of that story out more often due to that impatience I was talking about in my previous POST.
And that's all I wanted to talk about today. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment