Friday, June 6, 2014

First Blog

So, this is my first blog. I decided to make one because people keep saying it's a good idea for a writer to make one. Can't promise I'll be here often, but let's give it a go. First off, let me introduce myself. I'm Victor Kwok, an independent writer of sorts. I've wanted to write novels since I was a kid in middle school. This desire was inspired after an attempt at drawing comics. My drawings were terrible, but my love for creating my own stories did not die. Most of my latest works are ongoing projects on Hubpages. You can check out what I'm working on now at vkwok.hubpages.com. Or search my name on Amazon.com for the eBooks I already published. My audience aim is for middle graders and teens, for fans of sci-fi, fantasy, action, and mystery mostly because I like reading those kinds of books myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment