Monday, June 30, 2014

The Past Week

This past week, I got out a total of SIX chapters on Hubpages. That's a lot going since my usual flow is about one or two chapters a week. And it's three chapters each for my Paladin Academy reboot, and my supernatural, action story "Spiritual." Let's summarize what I got out for this week.

For the Paladin Academy one, it was a sort of mini-arc inside the story where trouble of the magic sort nearly brings ruin to Sarah and Veronica's day of fun. They meet someone with a relationship to their mischievous magic teacher who shows up in a big way. I won't say how or what, or it'll ruin the story.

As for the people in Spiritual, trouble's brewed for one of the main heroines of the whole series. Mutant men who were given super soldier drugs go on a rampage across town. There's destruction and mayhem everywhere. And they're tearing Hanako's workplace apart for her. But she's not going to go down without a fight. You can expect some intense action in those chapters.

You can check them out, and all the other chapters available by clicking HERE.

I hope you all had a great week. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment