Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What I've Been Up To

So, I think I mentioned in an earlier post that how frequently I write on a certain story depends on how attached I am to it. For the past couple of days, I was pretty much more attached to "Paladin Academy", that kid's fantasy book series that I rebooted. I just finished something like a mini-story arc, just a single event that spanned like two chapters. But then, for this week, I'm in the mood to continuing with the latest chapters of "Spiritual", that third book of my action, sci-fi teen series. Mostly that was because I just saw a movie with Chinese dragons in it and it rekindled my extreme liking of those. I couldn't really stop thinking about Chinese dragons. The main character of the series is a Chinese dragon, so I mostly pictured him in dragon form. I'm probably going to focus a little more on "Spiritual", but will try to get chapters of "Paladin Academy" out each week.
The way my writing schedule work really depends on what mood I'm in. Well, if I wasn't in the mood to write, then it wouldn't be fun at the moment to write. And you gotta enjoy what you do or it wouldn't be very good, right? I think I said something like this in my manifesto.

No comments:

Post a Comment