Monday, June 23, 2014

More Future Plans

I know, if you've been following my blog that you've already hears about my "amazing" novel for kids, Country of Dragons. But I can't really right this blog post without talking about it again. As the title of this post says, this post is about what I have planned for the future, at least what I have planned that has to do with my writing. The reason I mentioned "Country of Dragons" is because I'm also in the middle of writing a direct sequel. I'm thinking of putting the sequel on my blog. I'll try to get it out chapter by chapter. It won't happen soon, but maybe when I've finished with the final Silverwest Trilogy book, I'll start posting chapters of the "Country of Dragons" sequel. There are some unanswered questions in "Country of Dragons" (you'll have to read the book to find out what), and I intend to answer them in the sequel.
Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment